Most read

Ethiopian women are boring

A lot of people talk about Ethiopian women and their beauty but of course, that’s all they can say because there is nothing that these women can offer beyond their beauty.

Call me Drake in this story but my name is withheld because I’m sharing my private life with some people who can be easily identified if I share my true identity.

I’m half Ethiopian living in a Texas community with several other Ethiopians some of whom I attended high school and college with.

Most of us are stopping loving Ethiopian women, in fact many of my friends have long forgotten about dating them.

This is my story:

We are a group of about 10 young men and women, meeting in smaller groups depending on who is free from their work schedules.

Sometimes the friends in our group bring new friends and that’s how I first met Jasmine (not real name) who was a friend to one of the friends in our group.

The first time I saw her, we were at Queen of Sheba Restaurant in Dallas.

She was wearing her white dress, her dark eyes looked so attractive and I couldn’t stop admiring her as we sat sipping evening teas.

When we walked out, her dress was clinging on her body at a slight blow of wind as she comfortably held the dress to not to cling on her thighs.

The wind was very kind to blow from behind and her behind was fully mapped in its exact massiveness.

I liked her especially as one we share the mutual friends and the skin colour (not so much mentioned in politics but really matters in social circles of people in the USA).

I’m sure she noticed that I had liked her when we shared contacts as we walked along Belt Line Road, looking at her smooth hands admiringly as she typed my number and name.

Her fingers really looked good and any man who likes hand jobs would really faint to have her but as for me, I’m more interested in having my man sojourn the interior of a wonderland.

I sent her romantic messages and she could sometimes delay to respond but about a week later, she had caught the fire and could respond quickly.

We started meeting and having some small conversations and that’s when I started noticing how boring she was.

I didn’t know it was a general problem because it was my first time to date an Ethiopian.

One day, I asked her to meet at a TGI Friday, near Belt Line Road (TGI Fridays are a restaurant chain in the US that derives its name from Thank God It’s Friday).

It took me some minutes to decide what to wear to impress a woman until I came up with my blue-collar shirt, shorts and Nike air max shoes.

We met at a point near the TGI Friday; she looked beautiful in her blue dress that fit her curvaceous body right. And let me here admit, as other honest men would do, I loved her voluptuous behind and the breasts.

We went into a sitting booth, facing each other and got some food.

We were there for probably two hours just having small talks about random boring things.

She was busy on her Instagram, and I tried to bring conversations but she was always distracted in commenting on how the picture of so and so was good or bad on all sorts of social media.

I don’t like those things and so I was telling myself: “she’s very beautiful but we won’t last.

We didn’t have many things in common apart from our mutual friends.

We went out several other evenings and she would always behave in the same way.

At one time, probably because we had nothing to talk about but only me gazing at her beauty, I found myself in much desire for making love with her.

She had told me she was a virgin and of course that wouldn’t be enough; I had to prove it myself but don’t ask how because you know.

I personally don’t like virgins – they’re disturbing. I had one in my high school and I didn’t like it; I fidgeted with her and nothing was smooth. Guess what, I failed!.

I made sure that this one understood that I wasn’t interested in a virgin and I really didn’t care after all her behavior was boring.

I was very surprised when she told me she was really ready for the business; surprised because our conversations had been interesting to develop intimacy for each other.

But we proceeded to my house.

I got lost in how I didn’t like doing the business with a virgin as she seriously put off her clothes.

She was really beautiful! I can’t explain!

She came in front of me and got on her as I stood, watching her dark hair and eyes below.

She removed my man from the shorts and began worshipping him.

He was already pointing like a missile.

I moved slowly to the bed and lied defeated.

She was neither good at the sucking nor the fondling with her soft palms but because I really loved her beauty which I was looking at in its reality without clothes, she eventually managed me.

I felt I should also help her experience the mood but I didn’t know how to do it on a virgin.

I waited for her suggestion but nothing came.

That was the end of it between me and her after two months of plastic love.

I’ve had dated another Ethiopian woman who was good at conversations but was not good in bed still; she was very lazy she couldn’t do anything or turn herself.

Ethiopian women are only good companions at several joints, being seen with a beautiful lady especially when you go clubbing with her and all men turn to look at her and you’re like … “yes!”

I think it’s the reason Ethiopian women cannot have permanent boyfriends; they easily leave them after discovering their boring behavior especially in bed.


Please follow our blogs here

Join us on Telegram

Share this story the easy way:

Twitter 

Facebook

Instagram



Comments